An Emergency Light is a light fixture that illuminates key
safety areas when a building experiences power loss. A unit with
battery backup capability switches to Emergency Operation in these
power losses to illuminate escape routes and safety equipment. Gen
Consulting Company estimates the global emergency lighting market
will total USD 6,738 million by 2028, an average annual growth of
6.2 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest
edition of the Global Emergency Lighting Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global emergency lighting market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the emergency lighting industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for emergency lighting can be segmented by product: central battery systems, self-contained emergency lighting. The self-contained emergency lighting segment was the largest contributor to the global emergency lighting market in 2021. Emergency lighting market is further segmented by end user: commercial, educational, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, others. According to the research, the commercial segment had the largest share in the global emergency lighting market. Based on region, the emergency lighting market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- central battery systems
- self-contained emergency lighting
By End User:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ABB Ltd., Acuity Brands, Inc., Beghelli S.p.A., BEKA Schreder (Pty) Ltd, Clevertronics Pty Ltd, DAISALUX S.A.U., Eaton Corporation PLC, ELECTROZEMPER, S.A., Honeywell International Inc., Hubbell Incorporated, INOTEC Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, Legrand SA, LUXIONA GROUP, S.L., Mega Distribution Int'l Inc. (VOLTEX Lights), NormaGrup Technology S.A., Prolite Autoglo Limited, RZB Rudolf Zimmermann, Bamberg GmbH, Signify N.V., Teknoware Oy, Zumtobel Group, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global emergency lighting market.
- To classify and forecast the global emergency lighting market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global emergency lighting market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global emergency lighting market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global emergency lighting market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global emergency lighting market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.