Biofertilizers are living microbes that enhance plant nutrition
by either by mobilizing or increasing nutrient availability in
soils. Various microbial taxa including beneficial bacteria and
fungi are currently used as biofertilizers, as they successfully
colonize the rhizosphere, rhizoplane or root interior. Gen
Consulting Company predicts the global biofertilizers market will
grow from USD 1,788 million in 2021 to USD 3,666 million by 2028,
achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global biofertilizers market. It offers an exclusive insight into
various details such as market size, key trends, competitive
landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also
provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, microorganism, application, crop type, and region. The global market for biofertilizers can be segmented by product: nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers, phosphate solubilizing biofertilizers, potassium mobilizing biofertilizers, others. According to the research, the nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers segment had the largest share in the global biofertilizers market. Biofertilizers market is further segmented by microorganism: azotobacter, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, rhizobium, others. In 2021, the rhizobium segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biofertilizers market. Based on application, the biofertilizers market is segmented into: seed treatment, soil treatment, others. On the basis of crop type, the biofertilizers market also can be divided into: fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, oilseeds and pulses, others. Biofertilizers market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (RoW).
By Product: - nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers - phosphate solubilizing biofertilizers - potassium mobilizing biofertilizers - others
By Microorganism: - azotobacter - phosphate solubilizing bacteria - rhizobium - others
By Application: - seed treatment - soil treatment - others
By Crop Type: - fruits and vegetables - grains and cereals - oilseeds and pulses - others
By Region: - North America - Asia Pacific - Europe - Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Biofertilizers Market, including Biotech International Ltd., BioWorks Inc., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, FMC Corporation, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation, Lallemand Inc., Mapleton Agri Biotech Pty Ltd, National Fertilizers Limited, Novozymes A/S, Nutramax Laboratories, Inc., Pivot Bio, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., SYMBORG CORPORATE S.L., T.Stanes & Company Limited, UPL Limited, among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biofertilizers market.
- To classify and forecast the global biofertilizers market based on product, microorganism, application, crop type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global biofertilizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biofertilizers market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players
operating in the global biofertilizers market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global biofertilizers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.