Gen Consulting Company predicts the global homes and buildings
market will grow from USD 1,244 billion in 2021 to USD 1,648
billion by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global homes and buildings market. It offers an exclusive insight
into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive
landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also
provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the
homes and buildings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the coponent, and region. The global market for homes and buildings can be segmented by coponent: lighting, energy management, smart building management, fire safety and security, facility management, smart homes, construction management. The facility management segment held the largest share of the global homes and buildings market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Homes and buildings market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (RoW).
By coponent: - lighting - energy management - smart building management - fire safety and security - facility management - smart homes - construction management
By Region: - North America - Asia Pacific - Europe - Rest of the World (ROW)
The global homes and buildings market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ABB Ltd., Acuity Brands, Inc., Carrier Global Corporation, CBRE, Inc., Compass Group PLC, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Eaton Corporation PLC, GE Current, Honeywell International Inc., ISS A/S, Johnson Controls International plc (JCI), Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Legrand SA, Lumos Controls (a WiSilica Brand), Mitie Group PLC, Osram Licht AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Signify N.V., Sodexo S.A., Xicato Inc., among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global homes and buildings market.
- To classify and forecast the global homes and buildings market based on coponent, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global homes and buildings market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global homes and buildings market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players
operating in the global homes and buildings market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global homes and buildings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.