What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information: A. Professional information about you including first name, last name, job title, company name, email address and telephone number provided directly from you to us or from publicly available information such as open public sources, third parties or online publications. This information is processed on the grounds of legitimate interest for the purpose of:
- Identifying if you are key-decision maker in any of the sectors in which we operate.
- Ensuring that the information we hold about you is relevant, accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring that we have the information we reasonably require to provide or offer you with a relevant product or service;
- Helping us to provide the best possible service in the most efficient manner; and
- To enhance marketing efficiencies for our customers in the sectors in which we operate.
B. Non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider's utilized and other similar information.
C. Cookies- The Company may use standard "cookie" browser application feature to collect and understand website usability trends. Cookies are text files that we may place in your computer browser to store your preferences. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us in providing you with uninterrupted service. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content. However, no personal information identifying the user is collected nor any data capture mechanisms is employed. The user may change browser settings to accept or reject cookies on personal preference. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify the browser setting to decline cookies if you so prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of the Website that may depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated. We process and keep all data for our own use and, if you wish to opt-out from tracking by the Company you can request so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Referrals - If you select our feature to inform others about our site or about particular products on our site, we ask you for your name and email address and your colleague's name and email address. The Website will automatically send the colleague a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. The Website does store this information and is used for the sole purpose of sending emails and tracking the success of our referral program.
E. Third-party usage tracking analytics: In addition to our own usage analytics, we use several third-party services to process personal information for the purposes listed above. While some of the services listed beneath may not be enabled at any specific time, services we use include tools like Google analytics and similar tools used to track user movement and retention on the website. If you wish to receive more information on the type of tools used, you may email us on email@example.com
H. E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from ReportCrux if your computer supports such capabilities.
I. Call Recordings: Whenever you reach out to us through our phone lines, the call may be recorded for internal quality and training purposes, also to understand and study your requirements better. How we use collected information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we do not share or sell it to third parties. ReportCrux shares customer information only as described below:
4. ReportCrux uses User personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: we may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: we may use the information Users provide when placing an order to service that order, as well as provide relevant information about our other products. We do not automatically share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission by the User. The User can at any time change its preferences by contacting us via our Website.
- To administer Website features: such as content, promotions and surveys and to send Users information they agreed to receive about
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: the email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as (a) respond to their inquiries and requests or (b) provide relevant information about our other products.
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the Website and avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Website;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
6. We may disclose and use personal or non-personal information of a user amongst all our sister concerned companies, domains, subsidiaries and brands under the name of ReportCrux. Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance to the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Your information with us will be retained till there is a relevant business purpose and use of the same, unless:
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirement. What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us? Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- To obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed;
- To rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- To request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- To request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- To port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you);
- To withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent)
In relation to any aspects on Privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
Opt Out If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.